TopWorks LLC (June 2000 to March 2013)
- Performed Database Design & Management on MS SQL Server, coding in T-SQL.
- Utilized MS SQL Server Management Studio GUI tool to manage and administrate MS SQL.
- Utilized MS SQL Server Management Studio to analyze SQL Queries & perform Data Modeling within SQL Server.
- Developed jQ Touch for mobile applications; a mobile application version of jQuery.
- Utilized Numara Track-It! 10.5 for bug tracking within new software applications.
- Scripted in multiple languages due to the variety of web applications necessary; ASP.NET, XML, PHP and HTML.
- Utilized Numara Track-It! to provide mobile application help desk access.
- Developed and maintained development for Visual Basic 6 on legacy Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 2003 using Visual Studio 6.0 platforms.
- Utilized VSS 2005 for VB.NET source control.
Pacific Bell (August 1998 to June 2000)
- Lead Developer for web project Order System for business class DSL ordering.
- Developed all new applications for supplier ordering, and other back end web based systems used to manage business class broadband installations.
- Executed SQL installation, administration and maintenance.
- Implemented application and business logic using stored procedures, triggers, cursors as well as other T-SQL features in SQL Server.
- Performed relational database design and implementation utilizing SQL Server.
- Performed data warehousing design and implementation.
- Performed MS SQL Version migration; MS SQL 6.5
SBC / Pacific Bell (March 1994 to August 1998)
Cold Fusion Developer
- Lead developer for a Cold Fusion web Project called PRISM.
- SME for Cold Fusion development.
- Utilized Cold Fusion to build from scratch a new management system for SBC’s billing department.
- Utilized Cold Fusion programming language CFML to create an entire management system, with simplified database access, data retrieval, file indexing and searching, etc.
- Performed all Cold Fusion based programming utilizing CFScript and CFML.
- Migrated data from SQL Server into new Cold Fusion-created database.
- Cold Fusion allowed HTML web pages to interface with the department database, allowing for easy of data access.
- Successfully executed the complete SDLC, producing an entire management system used by 1500+ billing developers, utilizing Cold Fusion.
Associates in Computer Science – Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA