New Data, New York, NY (September 2011 to Present)
- Member of Endpoint Engineering group with responsibilities including automation of services utilizing advanced scripting (VBScript, PowerShell, NT Shell), application packaging and distribution via Symantec Management Platform (Altiris NS 6.9 & 7.1) and SDS (clients custom deployment system), supporting an application catalog of over 1000 titles with a client base of 50,000 endpoints nationwide.
- Led design and packing effort of all web browser distribution (Internet Explore and Chrome) upgrades to all of my clients Point of Sale systems and Stores back-office workstations.
- Participated in migration effort of over 500 application packages from Altiris 6.9 to Altiris 7.1.
- Provide advance design, configuration, automation and support of the Symantec Management Platform (Altiris 7.1) system.
- Lead design, development and deployment, as well as provide sole support for clients Software on Demand web portal.
- Provide support, updates, and manage distribution of Windows XP and Windows 7 OS deployment (Enterprise workstation builds), configuration and application automated role base installations via Altiris Deployment Server at 28 sites nationwide.
- Utilize advance scripting techniques on a daily basis to efficiently accomplish daily tasks, such as, but not limited to, development to of custom “Application Harvesting” scripts and Altiris NS configuration automation for Stores systems management.
- Routinely provide advanced support for Windows Engineer and Application Automation teams utilizing advance knowledge of Wintel based operating system and supporting Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, and DFS.
- Provide escalation support and resolution as required.
3Tech Group, New York, NY (July 2001 to September 2011)
- Designed, developed, deployed and maintained custom XP and Win7 configuration consisting of 100,000+ clients worldwide in eight domains.
- Global resource on application deployment team utilizing detailed and in-depth knowledge of Wintel based operating system and internals in conjunction with Microsoft technologies such as AD, Group Policy, SMS/SCCM and Microsoft Installer technologies.
- Repackage/distribute core Windows XP and Windows 7 applications and system updates per documented standards. Core application list includes, but is not limited to, multiple versions of Oracle clients and tools, Microsoft Office Suite, MUI, Lotus Notes, Nortel Extranet Access Client, RSA SecurID, Cisco AnyConnect, Passlogix SSO, Citrix ICA Clients, and system/device drivers.
- Regularly utilize advanced scripting and programming techniques to automate required tasks.
- Site Desktop Engineering Local Lab Coordinator with responsibilities including yearly hardware budgeting, ordering and inventory, and lab design, build-outs and general maintenance.
DataReturn Corp, New York. NY (September 1999 to July 2001)
- Lead design, implementation and maintenance of automated server build process for Windows Internet Information Services, Exchange Server and SQL Server (standalone, active/passive and active/active cluster roles) for both Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 Server and Enterprise Server.
- Design and developed .NET Web based Quality Assurance application to verify sever builds (both software and hardware configurations) against the customer order database.
- Held position on a 4 member team that handled all Server/Site down issues.
- Assisted customers with troubleshooting web application/coding problems developed primarily in ASP/ASP+, Java and Cold Fusion.
3Tech Group, New York, NY (September 1996 to September 1999)
- Member of implementation and distribution team supporting over 3600 applications on a Windows 3.11/Novel 4.x based enterprise encompassing 180+ sites supporting 50,000+ clients and servers.
- Participated in migration from Novel to Windows NT 4.0 as a primary platform.
- Assisted in reviewing all Windows applications for Y2K compliance.
Stream International, Inc, Albany, NY (February 1995 to September 1996)
- Call-based support primarily for undocumented (escalated) issues dealing with the setup and installation of disk subsystems, proprietary software, network interfacing, and operating system integration.
- Call center Mentor to Level 1 and Level 2 technicians.
- Worked with other organizations for multi-vendor solutions to specific manufacturer related technical issues, and the internal documentation of those issues.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology - University of Central Florida