Architect, New York, NY (January 2010 to Present)
- Primary duties include designing and developing different modules for companies Transaction Site
- Heading Modules for Member Subsystem , Order Subsystem and Search Module.
- Working Extensively on developing services around TIBCO and Endeca Search Engine.
- Developed and Designed Controller Commands, Entity Access Beans, Data Beans and Task Commands.
- Handling Data Migration from SQL server to Oracle Database.
- Looking into GUI specifications and design.
- Integrating code with SVN I.e. Subversion.
- Worked with Principal Architect on WCS integration with external applications.
- Worked with Program Manager for project/release planning and estimations.
- Guiding the development team on various issues and out of the box feature modeling.
- Prepared a document for Java coding standards and best practices.
- Developed a WCS 6 installation document for the development team.
- Reviewed the Use case documents with the team.
- Designed activity diagrams using Rational Rose for AS IS and TO BE requirements.
- Co-ordination with business analysts and quality assurance team in defect reviews.
- Worked on migration of WCS 6 application to WCS 7 platform.
- Established WCS application build and deployment process.
- Customized the Customer upload (MASSLOAD) program to match TSR requirement
Enviornments: Java 1.4 and Java 5, J2EE, XML, XSLT, WCS v6.0.9 and WCS v7.0, RAD v7.0, Rational Rose, SVN, WebSphere v6.0 on Windows/AIX, Eclipse/Tomcat, Oracle 10g/DB2 v 8.1 on Mainframe, SQL Developer, TIBCO/ENDECA, SOAP UI v 3.0.1, Maven, Struts, JSF, Java Applets, Java Swing, JSP, JSTL, WebServices, Spring, Hibernate, JMS , WSDL, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, MDB and JavaBeans , Data Load BODL.
TechLead, New York, NY (July 2009 to December 2009)
- Primary duties included designing and developing different modules for Compass(Healthcare site for Patient Care Advocates).
- Managing and coordinating with offshore team of 4 members.
- Creating User Stories defining different tasks for each user story for each Sprint Cycle.
- Proficient in using Rally for each scrum related activity.
- Designed and Developed Claim Payment Audit Module And PCWA(Pharmacist Consultant Work Area). This solution is implemented on SiteMinder server, WebSphere Application Server and Developed using Spring/Spring Webflow/Hibernate and Build and Deployed using Maven.
- Consuming/Producing Middleware web services(Eligibility WebService, Claim WebService, Activity WebService, Case Management WebService, Authentication WebService etc).
- PDF Generation using Jasper- iReports for different Claims/Prescription Drugs Forms.
- Used continuous Integration framework Hudson to deploy the Build to Dev/QA Environments.
- Used SOAP UI v 3.0 tool to track the request/response objects getting passed to the WebServices in the Prod Environment.
- Used Wily tool to measure the performance of the WebServices Interfaces.
- Writing JUnit tests for BusinessObjects/Delegate/Utility classes, Action Classes and Webflows.
- Proficient in Writing JUints using Spring Mock classes/Mockito and EasyMock.
- Reponsible for doing code reviews / merging code changes to the CVS – Repository.
- Production Support, Bug fixing for QC Analysis and Fixes.
Enviornments: Struts 2.0, Java 1.4 and Java 5, J2EE, XML, XSLT, WebSphere v6.0 on Windows/AIX, Eclipse/Tomcat, Oracle 10g/DB2 v 8.1 on Mainframe, SQL Developer, CVS – Team Software, SOAP UI v 3.0.1, Maven, Spring MVF , Spring WebFLow, JSF, Java Applets, Java Swing, JSP, JSTL, WebServices, BEA WebLogic ver 9x, JMS , WSDL, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, MDB and JavaBeans and Hibernate, Hudson, Wily, Fisheye and Crucible.
Metlife, Clarks Summit, PA (March 2005 to June 2009)
- Primary duties included designing and developing different modules for ARS(Agent Resource Site for Insurance Agents) using SOA Architecture.
- Designed and Developed a single signon solution for Federated Trust into the ARS Site(Agent Resource Site). This solution is implemented on SiteMinder server, WebSphere Application Server.
- Architecturally refined the MARSJDK API / Data Access API / SOA -WebServices & GMI / GPTE Module for performance.
- Developed Restful webservices for following: Claims and Billing Applications.
- Designed and Developed XML based DataEngine to perform CRUD operations on Database.
- Designed and Developed HTTPClient for outbound WebServcies.
- Designed and Developed XML converter Utility for conversion from XML to ACORD beans and vice versa.
- Maintain the documentation in Calligo for all Architecture Applications, worked as a coordinator for Calligo for Architecture Team.
- Designed the Released Management Solution to keep track of changes moving across different environments(DEV/QA2/QA) with each Installation, provided single access point to all thru Calligo.
- Involved in the code modifications, bug fixes , Build, Deploy and testing on day to day basis.
Enviornments: Java, J2EE, XML, XSLT, Struts 2.0, WebSphere v6.0 on Windows/AIX, WPS(WebSphere Portal Server) WSADv 5.1.2, DB2 v 8.1 on Mainframe, DB2Connect, StarTeam v 5.2, Microsoft Visio, RAD (Rational Aplication Developer V 7.0)
EXHIBIT Advertising Network, New York, NY (December 2001 to March 2003)
- Created the necessary layouts and user interfaces using GUI.
- Developed User Interface using Java Swings, Applets.
- Developed Middleware Server side Components using Servlets and Java Beans.
- Developed Dynamic display of web pages using JSP.
- Wrote Database Connection methods using JDBC to connect database.
- Generating the reports as per the requirements using XML.
- Prepared Program specifications and test cases according to quality procedures.
Environments: Java, Applets, EJB, JSP, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Oracle , Windows 98/NT.
BS in Computer Engineering – Lehigh University