Enforsys, Inc, Parsippany, NJ (2010 to Present)
- Responsible for selecting software platforms and technologies for use in application development yielding increased developer productivity and interoperable, agile and flexible software solutions.
- Craft application architecture for all major software development initiatives resulting in reusable business objects, decreased TCO and reduced technical debt.
- Plan and oversee framework, tooling and language upgrades for all major projects and offerings effecting constant software evolution and competitive and performant products.
- Responsible for all production builds and the maintenance of all production build environments and processes.
- Work with customers and third parties on public facing phases of software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, implementation, feature request approval, etc.).
- Conduct technical interviews for all potential FTEs and consulting candidates within the software development arena.
- Advise corporate leadership on application engineering projects and initiatives.
Pharm Inc, Morris Plains, NJ (2005 to 2010)
- Designed, implemented and supported an application modeling work-flow system resulting in streamlined production of Pharm’s application modeling service.
- Conducted application modeling analysis and remediation on hundreds of global N-tiered network applications resulting in immeasurable cost reductions, augmented user experience and increased network performance on a global scale.
- Reverse engineered business critical applications to diagnose performance problems that hindered or halted production applications.
- Assisted in the process to port fat client applications to thin client and web based applications to decrease TCO.
- Made use of hands-on experience with a wide range of technologies such as MS SQL Server / Oracle data modeling, routing technologies, messaging, active directory, UNIX/Linux shell scripting, a rich set of programming languages and many other forms of information technology.
- Participated in remote site optimization projects utilizing Cisco WAAS (Wide Area Application Services) as well as Riverbed Steelhead services drastically reducing the bandwidth requirements of Pharm’s global network and enhancing network application performance and end user experience.
- Worked with IT professionals on a diverse set of technologies at over 300 of Pharm’s locations around the world.
Capital Advisors Group, Inc, Fairfield, NJ (1997 to 2005)
- Designed, implemented and maintained a wide area network that provided internet access, file sharing, print sharing and network application services throughout CAG’s California, New Jersey and Massachusetts locations.
- Designed, configured and implemented UNIX, Linux, Cisco and Windows NT/2000 platforms including Exchange 5.5/2003, Citrix, Proxy and RAS Services.
- Designed and implemented financial reporting applications leveraging TSQL and C++ to provide streamlined accounting and reporting services.
- Acted as liaison between CAG management and staff on all information technology issues.
- Worked with the Board of Directors to develop corporate information systems policies and procedures.
- Managed all information technology systems and staff to support all CAG business locations.
Inet Inc, River Edge, NJ (1996 to 1997)
- Led the development team, assigned projects, approved design and implementation for other website developers.
- Consulted with clients and designed first generation E-Commerce sites.
- Taught technical classes and held technical seminars for clients.
- Conducted on-site training for business clients.
Bachelor of Science in Science of Engineering Technology – University of Memphis