Actuant Corporation, Dallas, TX (February 2011 to Present)
IT Project Manager
- Project initiation, ROI analysis and obtaining approval for project.
- Managing a portfolio of IT projects for the different Actuant business.
- Preparing RFQ, evaluating proposals, contract negotiation and vendor management for outsourced projects.
- Building teams, managing external consultants and internal business analysts for the different IT projects
- Continuously improving IT project execution methodologies.
- Ensuring that all business requirements are met through the delivery of the Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Design, Build and Implementation responsibility for the complete solution on Oracle and related Projects.
- Full delivery responsibility for all technical products such as technical architecture, release and configuration management, custom development, reporting strategy and execution, technical procurement and technical supplier management.
- Management and direction of the key supporting activities – Testing, Configuration/ Release Management, Technical Development, Data Conversion/Cleansing and functional/technical architecture
Intelligroup Inc, Dallas, TX (February 2009 to February 2011)
IT Project Manager
- Ensured solutions for individual process areas align with the overall solution.
- Identified and resolved integration gaps by working with individual teams.
- Planned milestones and deliverables and ensured that it met the project time lines.
- Provided inputs to program management for resourcing and load balancing.
- Own change management process and drive the necessary activities to implement the changes.
- Change control, Test execution management, Configuration Management and Validation support.
Sierra Atlantic, Inc, Atlanta, GA (February 2008 to February 2009)
- Managed the entire project life cycle processes starting from Initiation to Project closure.
- Deployed Project Management Skills to bring the project within budget schedule and deliver with superior Quality for customer satisfaction.
- Built credibility, established rapport, and maintained communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Monitored progress and reporting on performance on a weekly basis.
- Took several team building initiatives to keep the team motivated.
Sierra Atlantic, Inc, Atlanta, GA (March 2006 to March 2007)
- Setting of Oracle Costing, Purchasing, iSupplier, iSourcing and iProcurement modules.
- Testing of different User Business Scenarios and Ensuring that the User requirements are fulfilled.
- Report Spec preparation testing and coordination with technical consultants.
Tata Consultancy Services, Atlanta, GA (June 2005 to February 2006)
- Understanding customer requirements and formulating strategies for implementation. Providing training to staff and user team members of various levels using TCS Rapid Implementation Methodology.
- Documenting and mapping the needs with standard options, requirements of customization of package to bridge the gap (Fit Gap Analysis and To-Be Process) between need and availability including recommendations for changes in business processes for better productivity.
- Implementation of modules Oracle Inventory, Oracle BOM, Oracle WIP and Oracle Costing.
B.S. in Project Management – Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
A.S. in Information Technology – Master Institute, San Jose, CA