Bank of Idaho, Boise ID (June 2012 to Present)
- Work with Technology teams to translate business needs into Metadata Requirements in enhancing Consumer Bank Metadata Repository (MetaPortal)
- Consult with Data Stewards, Domain Leads and Business SME’s to build custom Attribute worksheets to load metadata into MetaPortal site.
- Adhere to Naming and EDMP Standards while defining and validating new Key Business Elements (KBE’s) and Physical Data Elements (PDE’s).
- Create and develop use cases and test scripts for Business Requirements.
- Map lineage and traceability for KBE’s within MetaPortal metadata repository.
Matlen Silver Consulting Group, Charlotte, NC (January 2011 to April 2012)
- Update Source to Target documents and Data Sharing Agreement by consulting with Business and Source Data groups.
- Experience in Relational Data modeling for creating Logical and Physical Design of Database using ERwin Data Modeling Tool.
- Worked on forward and reverse engineering processes. Generated DDL (Data Definition Language) scripts for implementing Data Modeling changes.
- Uploaded DDL Scripts to Production, Development and Testing environments using UNIX PuTTY Sessions.
- Published Data model and co-coordinated with DBAs to apply the data model changes.
- Used VLOOKUP and Pivot Table tools within MS Excel to create extensive worksheets for Data Validation.
Time Warner Cable, Charlotte, NC (September 2010 to January 2011)
- Liaise with business and development teams to translate business needs into requirements by collecting, analyzing and interpreting data within a data warehouse. Use Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation to construct business requirement needs.
- Develop discovery, business, functional and technical requirements for Time Warner Wireless/Hispanic Divisions as well as performing post production validation on new table additions.
- Perform GAP analysis of business rules, business/system process flows and requirements.
- Create Data Mapping & Source to Target documentation using Netezza and WinSQL.
Wells Fargo, Charlotte, NC (October 2009 to July 2010)
Business Support Analyst
- Gathered, analyzed and prioritized business and functional requirements to facilitate the development of new systems or technical solutions for the Annuities Business within the Retail Retirement Group.
- Documented/translated moderately complex business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Created the test plan, completed the requirements, developed Use Cases, executed the corresponding test scripts, and registered results along with any defects into the Mercury Quality Center application.
- Scripted SQL queries using SQL Server 2008 with SQL Server Management Studio to correct and manipulate data as well as created ad-hoc reports for team managers and IT Developers.
- Communicated with business directors, vendors, agents, and Information Technology group to increase the robustness of service delivery.
- Supported day to day business for AnnuityNet Trading Application as well as the Commissions Mainframe System.
Banking Consulting LLC, New York, NY (June 2006 to July 2008)
Business Analyst & Application Support
- Gathered and developed user requirements for new trading applications.
- Successfully produced highly detailed business requirement documents and functional specifications pertaining to Cash Equities, Algorithmic Trading, and Equity Derivative system deployments.
- Trained over 100 users on trading application and set up IDs for all users using the network mainframe.
- Used SQL Server 2005 to write SQL queries in order to troubleshoot Equities Trading issues as well as query the database for Trade Reporting purposes.
- Administered SalesTrader application in setting up client and trading authorities for each user.
- Created users for FIX clients and all IDs for use on Trading Database Software. Set up trading quantities, routing matrixes, and user authorities for every trader.
- Helped implement and support the Algorithm API software (Smart Order router and EAST – Equities Algorithms Strategy Trader application).
- Verified and tested the setup of IPOs, When Issued, Preferred and any new securities.
- Administered trading application version updates using Network Admin Tool.
- Liaised with development teams to troubleshoot and assist with production issues.
MBA in Business Administration – Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
Bachelor of Arts in Finance / Management – Florida Atlantic University, Davie, FL